We understand that not all online purchases are as you imagined and sometimes you may not want to keep your order for several different reasons. You can return any item (excluding custom-sized rugs) within 30 days of receipt - no quibbles.
Modern Rugs now offers a returns collection service. We want to make the process as easy and smooth as possible for you.
We provide you with the choice, you can, of course, arrange the return of your items back to us for a full refund yourself, or we can arrange the collection for you.
OUR COLLECTION SERVICE
Our collections are booked through Parcelforce and the driver will bring the label for you. All you need to do is ensure the items are well packaged and protected for the journey back to us.
*any damaged / dirty items will not be processed on receipt.
The cost of this collection will simply be deducted from your refund. Collection costs vary depending on dimensions, weight and location, but a Guide To Return Charges is shown below.
|The Rug has a width under 125cm
|The Rug width is over 125cm but under 190cm
|The Rug width is over 200cm but under 235cm
|The Rug width is over 240cm but under 249cm
|The Rug width is over 250cm
||Price on Application
Please note that we currently only offer this service to UK mainland addresses and there is no guarantee that our service is available to all customers.
You must take reasonable care of the item you wish to return, package it securely, before making it available for collection.
HOW TO RETURN GOODS YOURSELF
We recommend returning your item via a reputable courier company, you can use any courier of your choice. You can also return your rug in person if you are local to our Newton Aycliffe address.
There's nothing, in particular, you need to do in advance. Although please note the following:
- Custom sized products can not be returned
- Please include your name and order number in/on the package.
- Goods must be received back to our County Durham warehouse in new condition (as received) and within 30 days of you receiving them.
- Goods must be packaged sufficiently (any returns that arrive back damaged or dirty will not be processed)
- Should any goods go missing in transit we are unable to reimburse you. We advise that you use a courier which allows you to obtain proof of delivery (a signature) to ourselves and ensure you are covered for the value of the goods should they be lost or damaged.
Please affix a label, showing the return address below, together with your name and order number.
Modern Rugs Ltd,
Unit 3 Maple Way,
Aycliffe Business Park,
County Durham, DL5 6BF.
All refunds will be processed within 14 days of receipt of your returned goods. You will receive an email confirmation of the refund.
If you are sending your item back for an exchange, let us know by email before it arrives, Instead of refunding the payment we will allocate your account with Store Credit to the remaining value and confirm this by email.